Training course programme for framework developers
Programme for a 5 days short course that provides industry, VET and professional body personnel/ experts with the knowledge, skills and techniques to construct relevant and effective professional standards and competence frameworks or occupational profiles for their sector.
- Concepts and models of competence; internal and external approaches
- Key properties – contextual coverage, resilience to change, non-discrimination, appropriate level of detail, effective communication
- Level of occupational complexity, threshold level and level of progression
- Choosing and using different methods for researching and developing the content of competence frameworks
- Structuring competence frameworks
- Writing competence statements – including logic, clarity of language, assessability
- Common problems and pitfalls
- Consultation and trialling, including sample selection, methods, limiting factors including response effect and selective bias, analysis and use of results.
- Training course programme for framework developers Expected on June 2017